Check out new series from the studio of Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint and Solo Leveling
Nine Heavens Swordmaster - Click HERE to read now!
Flame Scans highly respects the intellectual property of others, and as such, treat matters regarding the intellectual property with the utmost seriousness. Meeting the needs of IP owners, especially in regards to their books’ files sanctioned under copyright protection laws comes first. On account of this, we aim to ensure that said files are NOT PUBLISHED on our website.
Flame Scans does not advocate digital piracy.
Flame Scans aims to familiarize a western demographic with foreign forms of literature. To achieve this goal, the books’ fragments found on our website have been crowdsourced from a wide range of users, which in turn, makes it impossible for us to maintain control over all material found on our website. If an author considers fragments found on this website a violation of their intellectual property, they are welcomed to contact us.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been plagiarized or copied in a way that has infringed upon your copyright and is accessible on our website, you are within your rights to notify our copyright agent, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. For your complaints to be valid, the complaining party must provide the following information upon issuing a notice of copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite the copyright infringement processing, please submit a faxed, written, or emailed notice to our designated copyright complaint agent’s email address at [email protected]