Welcome to Flame Scans Event!
Event: Game Night!
Date: 29th May 2021
Time: 17:00 UTC
Hosts Incharge of the rooms: Knutski & Enryu
Team 1 Leader: Knutski
Team 2 Leader: Enryu
Team 1 and Team 2 will compete simultaneously with their respective team leaders.
What is Osu?
Osu! is a free-to-play rhythm game primarily developed, published, and created by Dean “peppy” Herbert, written in C# on the .NET framework. Originally released for Microsoft Windows on the 16th of September 2007, the game has also throughout the years been ported to macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
How to join in on the event?
It’s simple. First, fill this Form so we can collect and hold the event in the most optimal time for all of our members. Then just join us on Discord and be sure to give yourself the “Events ping” role so we can notify you about any updates on the event!
- Toast ™ #8486
- Asta Kurosaki#8751
- Using cheats is obviously prohibited.
- Faking Osu profile and rank will result in immediate Disqualification.
- The map pool that will be released 2 days in advance before the event has to be installed by everyone for the event. If this rule is not followed it will result Disqualification.
- No toxicity in the Osu room will be tolerated.
- Do not change the team slots you have been allotted
- Make sure to join the room on time.
- Do not bail out last minute.
- If you want to give any map suggestions DM Knutski#0101 or Enryu#0002 on Discord.